Mar 9, 2010

Bananarama

I leave to go on retreat for a week today so thought I'd put up a quick post to let you all know, and give you a delicious recipe to try at home.

I call it my BANANA BOWL - and each day it varies slightly. It's my brekkie of champions and I eagerly jump out of bed each day to go for my morning run and refuel with this afterwards.



Today I used 3 regular bananas and 3 frozen bananas for an extra creamy freezy yummy consistency - perfect after a warm sunny run this morning.

(Depending on the size of my delectable organic bananas, I can use anywhere between 5 and 8 bananas for my BANANA BOWL).

To that I added a few ice cubes, a little water and then 1 tsp lucuma podwer, 1 tsp maca powder, and 2 tsp carob powder.

DELICIOUS!

Variations:
cacao powder instead of carob, mesquite powder, sweeteners if you like such as agave, raw honey, yacon syrup... or if you've only got bananas go with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment